沙啞女唱將Kim Carnes 與民謠歌手Gene Cotton的往日情懷,感人的抒情小品,空留遺憾的You're A Part of Me,膾炙人口,感人肺腑,這首曲子,在美國流行榜得到無數的名次,You're a part of me歌曲內容是描述一對分手的情侶對彼此仍念念不忘,在Kim Carnes沙啞女低音與Gene Cotton純淨男中音的深情演繹下,充滿一種揮之不去的無奈與惆悵,帶有一種有如鄉愁般的悵然,格外感動人心,推薦這首雋永的抒情小品給各位,當然,我自己也有收錄在Apple Music裡,如下:
I'd like to live out all my dreams
我希望一生追求實現所有的夢想
And if I could, yes if I could
只要我可以,是的,只要我可以
The nicest one would be with you,
最好的一個夢想則是與你在一起
and you'd be here with me.
而你也在這裡與我共度。
Don't you ever get lonely?
你是否不曾感到孤獨呢?
Lord I'm no good when you're away
神哪!當你離開之後,我也過的很糟
But what do you expect, from a girl
但對一個女孩來說,你又能期待些什麼
Who loves you like I love you
有誰能比我更愛你呢?
Won't you ever just get tired,
難道你不會因為感覺到疲乏
come on home to me?
而與我一同回家呢?
Won't you ever get lonely?
您難道不曾感到孤獨嗎?
You're a part of me
你是一部分的我
That I can't live without
是我所無法缺少的
You're a part of me
你是一部分的我
That dreams are all about
也是我所有夢想的內容
But you can't hold on to,
但你無法抓住
something that you never had before
一個你從未擁有的事
Love waits for the wind, to bring you back again
愛等待著風,把你再度帶回來
And take me away
也把我帶走
Take me away
帶我離開
Friends say it's great now you're a star
朋友說這樣也好,你現在也已化身為一顆星星
But what do they expect, from a girl
但對一個女孩來說,他們又能期待些什麼
Who loves you just the way you are
誰能愛你如你所付出一樣
And late at night, how I wish things had never changed
而在深夜時分,我多麼希望事情從未改變過
And you were here with me
而你還在這裡陪我
Don't you ever get lonely?
難道你不曾感覺到孤獨?
留言列表